loading...

Yamaha FZ6 Modifications to Consider - Part 1


As the owner of the new Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle, I found myself facing the world after-market accessories and modifications that can improve the appearance and performance on the bike. In the next posts, I will list some options I have come across and brief description of each. Finally I went to some of the best candidates for the exam on my own FZ6. But first let's look at the possibilities. Keep in mind that almost everything is done to the bike, but I find a list of the main articles, just keep it simple. I will also each in turn and create a deeper analysis.

* Shock - There are many options available in the arena emptied. The key here is to find a nice balance of looks, performance, weight and sound. At the moment I urge towards the Akrapovic exhaust system. The video I saw, it sounds good (not too high), and provides increased performance nicely, and one of the lightest. Some areas are suitable for use in track and are high enough to draw attention to the local police to withdraw. I would like to avoid it if possible.

* Windshield - Yamaha FZ6 windshield stock is relatively small, and sitting, in fact, the air flow over the rider. The wind usually reaches around the chest. There are several ways to change. Yamaha windscreen offers a larger, touring, which is slightly larger and is designed for high air flow over the rider. Another company called UIG racing windscreen offers a "double bubble" design, and not much more than the stock windscreen, pushes air up and over the rider. Personally, I would like this option because it lends another dimension to the motorcycle and are available in a variety of perspectives, including black, smoke and clear.

* Seat - One aspect of the Yamaha FZ6, I do not like the place. For some reason I do not like how it looks. The seat is comfortable enough, I guess I'm just used to A6, which is based on two levels, and sporting look. Once again, Yamaha offers after-market demand, but will be considered a "comfort" place, and does not look very different than the original. You do not need extra comfort, but also Awesomeness. Topsaddlery.com site wide selection of jobs for FZ6 practice. One photo on the right is much more my style. It has more dimensions than the factory style below, and I am sure that I at last.

Stay tuned for my Yamaha FZ6 Modifications to consider the series, when I look at the following elements:


* The access
* Handling
Set back
* Set AB
* In the Mirrors
* In the blinkers
Brake hoses *
* Brake Pads
* Frame sliders
* Air filter

After this series, I am thorough with all of the Yamaha FZ6 modifications to see what is there and what people think about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment